Here in Wisconsin, fall is a spectacular time of year. The trees are beautiful, the air is crisp, and there is delicious food everyone. Here are some of the best fall activities you should try to do.
- Go apple picking. Check out this list to find the best orchards in Wisconsin.
- With so many great holidays in the fall, you can always decorate. Add some spookiness to your house for Halloween and then decorate for the harvest of Thanksgiving.
- Go for a drive. Wisconsin is a beautiful state. Pack up the family and head out for a scenic drive.
- Do some baking. Bake with the tastes of fall. Try some pumpkin bread or an apple pie.
- Have fun with leaves. Collect some fall foliage and find ways to decorate with the leaves.
- Make pumpkin everything. Try pumpkin soup, pumpkin hummus, and more.
- Find your way through a corn maze. Leatherberry Acres here in Baraboo has a great maze.
- Watch scary movies. Cuddle under a blanket and get spooked.
- Go on a hayride. Schuster’s Fall Harvest & Haunted Forest has hayrides.
- Carve some pumpkins. Read this list for some creative ideas.
Which of these fall activities are you planning on doing this year? Come visit us at Don Larson Chevrolet Buick GMC if you need a new car this year.